Website Terms and Conditions for VibeShop.uk
In the following terms and conditions, “we” and “our” refers to Cosmic International Ltd
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website. Please read the terms in full before you use this Website. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this Website. Using the Website implies that you accept these terms. We do occasionally update these terms so please refer back to them in the future.
1. SITE ACCESS
- You will be able to access the majority of this Website without having to register any details with us. Particular areas of this Website will only be accessible only if you have registered with us.
2. USE OF WEBSITE
- You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our permission.
- The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior consent.
- Subject to the paragraphs above, no part of this Website may be reproduced without our prior written permission.
3. SITE UPTIME
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
- This Website may be temporarily unavailable due to issues such as system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control. Where possible we will try to give our visitors advance warning of maintenance issues but shall not be obliged to do so.
4. VISITOR CONDUCT
- When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material:
- (a) for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
- (b) that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the applicable laws;
- (c) which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
- We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of Paragraph 4.2.
5. LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
- Any links to third party websites located on this Website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content. We do not endorse the third party websites or make representations about them or any material contained in them. If you choose to access a third party website linked to from this Website, it is at your own risk.
- If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this Website, and subject to the following conditions:
- (a) you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us;
- (b) you do not misrepresent your relationship with us or present any false information about us;
- (c) you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- (d) your website does not contain content that is offensive, controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or does not comply in any way with the applicable laws.
- If you choose to link to our website in breach of Paragraph 5.2 you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this Website at any time and without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, or on rare occasions incorrect and we make no commitment to ensure that such material is correct or up to date.
- The material at this Website is provided without any conditions or warranties of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide access and use of this website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions which but for these Terms may have effect in relation to this Website.
7. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), shall be liability or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website or products. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in tort or contract or otherwise in connection with this Website or our products.
- Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit liability for
- (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence;
- (ii) fraud;
- (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or
- (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under the law of New Zealand.
- All prices shown on the website are in New Zealand Dollars and, unless otherwise stated, include GST (except on the freight costs page. All freight prices exclude GST). We reserve the right to alter prices without notice; this will not affect any orders that have already been paid for.
All pricing does not include delivery. Delivery costs are added when you check out your shopping cart. Extra costs apply for rural deliveries, Saturday deliveries, and large or heavy objects.
- We make every effort to keep our website catalogue up to date; however, some of our products may be out of stock. If this is the case we will contact you when we receive your order to advise you of an expected arrival date, and to confirm whether you wish to continue with your purchase. If not, we will immediately provide a full refund of the goods that you no longer wish to purchase.
We can not guarantee that products will be the same as the ones pictured on the website. Colours/brands may (very rarely) vary due to availability.
10. DELIVERY & PRIVACY POLICIES
- Please read our delivery, returns and privacy policies and ensure that you are familiar with and understand them
- Placing an order on our website indicates agreement with these policies
- Payments are processed through Stripe or PayPal. You will be taken to a secure page on their site to complete the transaction, after which you will be returned to our website. This means that we neither see nor store your credit card details, and the purchase is totally automated. Your details will be encrypted, and sent via a secure connection, so you can be sure that they are safe.
- Both of these payment providers are reputed companies and you can be confident of your online safety. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage related to your payments when purchasing our products.
12. PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We respect the privacy of all our customers. We will never sell or pass on any information (other than to our suppliers and third party tools used to help us improve our website, marketing and systems), and your personal details are only ever seen by us and our trusted third parties.
- Your personal information is encrypted and stored on secure servers to assist you when placing future orders. If you would like this information altered or removed, you can either do it by logging on to our website, or by sending us an email.
- We (infrequently) send out a newsletter to those who have opted to receive it. If you would like to unsubscribe from a newsletter, this can also be done by logging on to the website or by sending us an email.
- We reserve the right to refuse to make a sale, or to cancel a sale that has already been processed, or to in any way not proceed with a sale, for any reason whatsoever. No correspondence will be entered into about such a decision made by us or any of our staff.
13. GOVERNING JURISDICTION
- Cosmic International Ltd is a New Zealand registered Limited Liability Company – NZ Business Number 9429046081568
- This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with New Zealand law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of New Zealand.